WHO WE ARE
The Jones Foundation, Inc. started in 1998 as the Third Ward Scholarship fund. It was established as the Jones Foundation Inc. in 2008 dedicated to providing HIV/AIDS education and prevention services to individuals and families in need.
To bridge the gap between healthy families and stronger communities one conversion at a time. We provide resources aimed at preventing health risks and improving the well being of families and at-risk youth underserved communities.
We have a dedicated team of board members, staff and volunteers and partnering agencies who are dedicated to providing impactful services throughout Suburban Cook County.
Programs are focused on education and prevention and creating conditions by which individuals have opportunities to develop skills and habits that lead to long term good health.
HIV/AIDS Prevention and Family Health Services
- Physical and Mental Health Resources
- Community Health Awareness
- Two X Two Healthy Conversation Challenge
- Hashtag Lunch Bag Meals Program
- Job Skills Resources
- Helping Hands Donations/Volunteerism
- Emergency Assistance Resources
- Budgeting & Money Matters
Youth Education, Accountability and Health (YEAH) Programs
- Youth Development
- Project HYPE Peer Mentoring Program (HIV/AIDS & STD Prevention)
- Drug & Anti-Violence Prevention
- Academic & Personal Development